Five PR Trends To Watch in 2017
In 2o17, more and more corporations, nonprofits, and individuals are relying on the power of public relations to reach the people they need with their messages and related content.
Mike C. Gray, APR, founder of Commonwealth Partnerships, shares his take on PR trends in 2017 with PRNews.
Gray anticipates the following:
- Journalists will be more diligent than ever
- Third-party research will be critical to credentialing pitches
- Reputation management matters more
- Live video continues to grow
- Influencers become contributors
We are with Gray, especially his point about making pitches more credible through research. What do you think?
Full article here: http://www.prnewsonline.com/key-pr-trends-2017